Wisconsin Dells
3 DAYS of swimming! I had no idea the Dells was so much fun. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge for a Chiropractic conference with my cousin Heather and her kids and their friends. It was so nice. Most of the parks water slides are indoors and that was great since it rained 2 of the 3 days we were there. This trip made me realize how crazy daring my kids are! (I think the fact that they had older cousins there helped :) And I was trying to be the 'cool' mom and went on ALL of the slides too. I am so grateful Heather was there cuz I threw my back out on one slide and then got water stuck in my ears. Being the awesome chiropractor that she is, she fixed me right up!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dells is the best. We always go to the Wilderness but I've heard the Wolf is one of the best. Looked fun!
We love it! We went for the first time in February to the Kalahari and we plan to go every February as a way to push through the winters here! Glad you had a fun time!
Ya, we will definitely be making it up there more often now. My goal is to stay at all of the major parks so I can pick a favorite :) We will need to try the Kalahari too!
Post a Comment