I had to throw this one in there. It was so hot one day but we had already been to the pool and the kids were still begging to be wet so I let them play in the sprinkler with their clothes on until it got dark. See I can be spontaneous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Is that Mal putting her butt on the sprinkler?! haha :). Sorry we missed the party; the audit has been put off for weeks now and of course the guy from the stake showed up today to do it!
Yes that would be my daughter sticking her bum in the sprinkler. She thought it was so funny :)
You guys missed a good time yesterday but we all totally understood. Seth was being pretty hilarious! I am just glad that Stake guy didn't show up on Sept.5 to do it!! That would have been bad.
Post a Comment