Today the kids went back to school!

We had a great summer! We swam, vacationed, played, partied, read, danced, karate chopped and roller-coastered off and on the past 3 months (but you wouldn't know any of that since I took a vacation from my chi-blogg-o) and so we were ALL ready to get back to a routine.

I feel like the summer whizzed by! I didn't read one grown-up book, never exercised and ate to my hearts content the entire summer! So now I get to work on these 10 lbs and getting my butt used to walking again UGH!! Why does it take MONTHS for my body to get used to working out but only WEEKS to forget?? I am getting old. My 3 miles this morning was a killer! So while I soak my feet here are some pictures of my M&M on their first day of 1st grade!

And just like last year, Mallory lost a tooth the day before school started. She looks like someone punched her in the mouth!)





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They seriously look so grown up!

Brooke said...

They are so cute! That's awesome you guys had such a great summer. It's too bad we can't take a break from good habits and then just start where we left off! You'll be back to your walking self (without sore feet!) sooner than you think.

Bruce and Emily said...

Cute! I bet it's so nice to have them in school...I am counting the days as well...3 more to go!

Andi and Jimmy said...

1rst grade sounds old :(. I'm already sad that I only have 3 yrs til Brooke goes to kindergarten.