I can do this! Those are the words that popped out of my mouth when I saw this...

Pottery Barn Kids $900




















Do-it-yourself $60
















Cute toy storage- like the kind you see in PBK- is something I have always wanted. But lets be realistic here! So when I saw that it could be MADE this cheap I had to see more. She has patterns for just about everything- beds, tables, benches and more!

So to all my lady friends-- you have got to check out this blog!! Ana gives patterns, step by step instructions, tips and hints to make it a cinch (that includes getting all of your wood pre-cut at Home Depot and usually at no extra charge).
I decided 2010 is my year to explore a new hobby and I have found it! Stay tuned :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Really Awesome! I checked out the blog really quickly and will keep a watch on what you end up creating. Sounds like a great goal to me (just not for me!)

Smith Family said...

WOW! That is beautiful! Great job. I love that blog thanks for sharing. Great ideas!

karenjbriggs said...

Cool Cool Cool! I am excited to see what ya create! I think I'll be forwarding this to a few people that like to do woodworking, too.

Unknown said...

That's way cute! I should post some of my fave furniture gals on my blog sometime, you would love looking at their stuff!

The MacPherson Family said...

I am in love with that website!!!! I want to build it all. I have such high hopes too. Thanks for the website info. I can't wait to start building.