Winter can be long...

... but it seems alot shorter when you go out and play! Emily and kiddo's met us at Lego Land in Schaumburg last weekend. We had so much fun! I was so ticked at myself for not putting an SD card back in to my camera. So I got to take 5 pictures the whole time we were there (my worst nightmare!) so here are the best of the five :)



Navy Pier in Lego's and my cutie-patootie sister Emily

















The kids before entering the 'jungle'!


















Uncle Seth with Batman
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andi and Jimmy said...

we need to find out what kind of degree you have to have to be able to get a job building lego things!!! jimmy would, in all seriousness, think that was the coolest job.

Allison said...

And he would be great at it too!!

karenjbriggs said...

I love seeing pictures of Seth!!! He is always smiling HUGE:)