Scentsy Wickless Candles

One more thing that I did over the summer was start my own business! I NEVER thought I could do it but here I am... getting out there and selling SCENTSY! I love the product so much and that is the ONLY reason I am doing it. I have always loved having parties... Lia Sophia, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple. You name it, I've partied it! But when Scentsy was introduced to me by a lovely friend who I totally trust and have loved for almost 20 years I knew I had to give it a try! I got it last Novemeber and by January I wanted to get it for everyone I knew and share it with everyone I met! I finally took the plunge in April and haven't looked back! Scentsy is so safe and so yummy!




















So I am doing home parties & basket parties... it is so easy! I just set out all of the scents and my warmers and people come and smell! Or I give a basket full of all 80 scents and a warmer- then my hostesses can take them to work, the gym, just about anywhere! I don't have to give a presentation, I don't have to peddle a million different products- its just warmers and scents. They are beautiful, high quality and wonderful! Sorry, I am still oozing with excitement :)
If you are curious, take a look at my site http://www.80bestscents.com/
Lots of Love,
Allison

No comments: