Monkey Joes

You might have heard of this place. It has a half dozen or so blow up houses and slides that kids can just run around like mad in while parents enjoy recliners, a big screen TV and even the internet if they so choose. I never feel comfortable unless I can see my kids though so I sit in the un-comfy chairs waiting for one of them to run over bleeding. Thats never happened but I am pretty sure it will one day with all of those crazy kids!
My M&M love this place though so we visited it a few times this summer to escape the heat!






















Mal & Hailey with their best friend necklaces.
















Max totally idolizes Jake and was attached at his hip whenever we were with them. This is a fuzzy picture but I thought it made my point :)






















And little Brody has NO FEAR! Kids that were bigger than he was were totally freaked out by this but he couldn't get enough!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bruce and Emily said...

You were a busy lady! Looks like you guys had fun...bummer we didn't get our kids together more this summer...thank goodness for holidays and birthdays! Thanks for having us yesterday, it was fun and lots of yummy food :) and the furniture looks really nice in your home.