Bethie-Bethie-Boo! where are you?

In Illinois for an entire week, that's where!
We had so much fun visiting and just being together!
Beth is my oldest sister and I talk to her at least twice a week. She has 4 kids in college so if I need parenting advice-- she is the woman I call! But I hadn't seen her in almost 2 years so this visit was so special!
Another thing that made it special was that we were able to go to the temple together and do some family sealings. All I can say is that the experience was awesome and one that I will NEVER forget! It was so much fun to see her but i miss her SO MUCH! It reminded me of how much I love all 5 of my sisters (and all 5 of my brothers too!) and wished we all lived closer. Thank goodness for airplanes :)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Aw Allison! You are so sweet! I LOVE what you posted, it really touched my heart♥ What an amazing trip for me. I loved staying with you guys and just hanging out. I love you Allison and your wonderful family! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been having way too much fun!