Another year older and... wiser?

A big resounding YES! I let go of my big curly hair, got over my fear of having a stranger touch my feet and got a professional pedicure! decided to have my cholesterol checked... finally! So now that I officially know that I have high cholesterol I am changing my diet (so no more cake!) and am going to take better care of myself. So 32 was good and I am loving where I am at. I love my family, I love my job, I love my friends and neighbors, I love the summer and am loving my new hair and pretty toes. There is a lot of love going on :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Your birthday was FANTASTIC!!! What a fun day and I got to spend it with YOU!!! LOVE your new hair style, very ooo la la darling! So much fun!!!

Lindi said...

Happy birthday Allison!! I hope you had a great day! So glad you got a pedicure..they are divine, aren't they?? Love your hair...of course you look beautiful with ANY hairstyle!! :)))