Not to get too personal...

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed and overworked the past few weeks so I thought I would share my coping skills...

#1 PRAYER!! So much peace comes from this one!

#2 Singing 'Count your blessings' when it is hard to find the good and 'Love at home' when it's hard to think above the kids shouting.

#3 Bubble baths

#4 Random dancing (thank you iCarly)

And last but not least...

#5 Playing 'I dreamed a dream' from GLEE repeatedly

And on that note-

Just LOVE IT!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE.
IT.

PS, the blog looks super snazzed up! I like!

JessG said...

Your blog is super cute and I LOVE Idina and Glee! I swear every song they do is fantastic, but this one blew me away!

Allison said...

thank you thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Allison, I LOVE your new blog look! Thanks so much for reminding me of those fun coping skills you have acquired. I miss you guys sooooo much! I am also a fan of "random dancing" from iCarly. In fact, I am going to do it right now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, GLEE rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

I LOVE your coping skills - we are so much alike!! I got teary when that song came on Glee (I'm sentimental, what can I say?!), and I downloaded it right away - now I sing it on my way to teach seminary in the morning. Love it!! I also love the look of your blog - FABULOUS!!!! But hey, so are you!! Love you sis! xoxo