Field day

Today was field day at school. Max and Mal loved it! It was a beautiful day and the events they had were great.

Max loved the tug of war even though his team got pummeled by the girls!


























Mallory loved the tug of war too. I think it had something to do with her teams winning streak (she inherited Jesse's competitiveness).

Mrs. Curtis even got in on the action!



4 comments:

Garner Family said...

How fun! I love field days. I also like that atleast my kids aren't the only ones taller than everyone else in their classes!!

Andi and Jimmy said...

oooooo, your new blog background is super cute!!!!

Brooke said...

cute blog update. I remember that the girls beat the boys in Tessa's class too. It was funny. It was a beautiful day for a field day.

Allison said...

Ya Shannon- my kids have always been big and I kinda like it :)

I am loving my new layout too. It's cheery.