This halloween was our best yet! The kids trick or treated with Averee and Hunter in my parents old stomping ground. We actually went by the house my dad grew up in. No one was home but it was still cool to take pictures. My aunt lives just down the street so we got to visit. It was so fun! Em and I had a blast (as always), the kids just loved being together and Bruce & Jess came along for the ride (or walk). They were having way too much fun freaking the kids out!
Neither of them would wear their vampire teeth- so if you can't tell, Max is a vampire and Mal is a vampire bride. I was all princessed and power rangered out this year. So I made a few suggestions and this is the one they went with. I was a happy mummy.
Averee was Gabriella from High School Musical and Hunter was a dragon. They are so adorable!




2 comments:
I love that front door with the scroll work! I want it!
Super Cute kiddos--
I love your blog and plan on adding you so I can follow and keep up.
I hope you'll come by and do the same. I love meeting new people and getting to know them.
Cheri
Post a Comment