Ya, you gotta do these every once in awhile. First of all, no project for me. I failed challenge #2 miserably. I put the project I had in mind in a box and could never find it. But I think it was meant to be because we are getting ready for the big move on November 14th. The past 9 years of junk is proving to be more than I can handle. But we are only moving 10 minutes away so not everything has to be wrapped up tight (aren't I lucky!). I have never lived in one house for 9 straight years so this has been kind of sad for me. Packing is going very slowly. I find that I am stopping more often than not to read old letters and birthday cards, look at pictures I had forgotten about and to kill the box elder bugs that have
TOTALLY infested my house! For those of you not familiar with these delightful bugs, this is what they look like...

Gross huh!!
5 comments:
Good luck w/ all the packing Allison, it is SO much work! I know, b/c we've moved several times (: where are you guys moving to? a while ago you mentioned moving back to WA...sounds more local now (:
Yup, Belvidere is pretty close. We are just excited to be getting out of Candlewick!
Best of wishes with the move! I don't know either place, but hopefully, it's a happy move! Eew about the bugs though!
hey you, that's a bad date to pick!!! my dad is coming that day to help put some flashing on our roof and replace a few pieces of siding. anyway it's an all day thing and it's the only date that works for everyone before snow comes. so we can't help you move :(. can we come on the friday night before and help last minute pack? or would something else be helpful? let me know because you helped us way too much with moving and painting, to not let us do something...
No worries Andi-- we have it covered :) Thanks for offering and maybe I will take you up the 'something else' offer. I'll call you with details :)
Post a Comment