Since school has started I have been a woman on a mission. I've gotten a walk in every morning. Kept up on household chores. Started working at home a few hours a day doing medical billing for my cousins chiropractic office. Listened to every song on my ipod (and realized I didn't like half of them anymore). Made breads, cakes, crafts and some things that have no name. What I am trying to say is that I am doing OK. I got over my kids being gone rather quickly and am now on my journey to self-discovery. I'm having fun :) everyday is a work in progress. And I like my progress so far.

Oh ya, and I never posted about Jess and my weekend in Chicago a few weeks back. We had so much fun chilling out at our swanky hotel and exploring the streets at night. Chicago is still a pretty happening place at 2am. It was fun and totally reminded me of the NY City trip I took when I was at O.C. way long time ago. Good times! Good times! But this was even better because I was with my eternal sweetie (And I had more money-- college kids are always broke ;)


Here is a jumble of pictures fom the weekend--










4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! I have always wanted to do this, but it just seems to never happen. Seeing how much fun you had, maybe now I will.

Jamie said...

I LOVE your mission of self discovery!!! You inspire me - and I have to say, I love what you said about your trip to Chicago (I have never minded getting older - I know myself better AND I have more money - YESSSSSS!). It sounds like you and Jesse had a blast - I can't think of two people who deserve it more!! I love you and miss you! xo

Brooke said...

Good for you! We missed you at church today!