Okay THAT is FUNNY!
So spill the beans, which old person did Jesse piss off to get punched like that?
Oh, no!!! lol. I'm assuming the punch was an accident? Mal, has one of those swim shirts I want in grown-up sizes! super cute
Jesse was playing b-ball with 'the brothers' down at the Rockford Y. Those guys are SUPER aggressive! I always pray that he will come home in one piece-- guess I should be more specific in my prayers huh?
Oh my gosh, Al - you are so super heck funny!!! Love ya girl!
you are clever! I love this post. So cute. Glad Jesse's eye is better.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Okay THAT is FUNNY!
So spill the beans, which old person did Jesse piss off to get punched like that?
Oh, no!!! lol. I'm assuming the punch was an accident? Mal, has one of those swim shirts I want in grown-up sizes! super cute
Jesse was playing b-ball with 'the brothers' down at the Rockford Y. Those guys are SUPER aggressive! I always pray that he will come home in one piece-- guess I should be more specific in my prayers huh?
Oh my gosh, Al - you are so super heck funny!!! Love ya girl!
you are clever! I love this post. So cute. Glad Jesse's eye is better.
Post a Comment