It was so delicious :) The kids and I had a blast in Washington last week. It was our first vacation without daddy along. I was nervous about the flight and just keeping Max & Mal 'in-check' by myself for a week. But the kids did awesome and any problems they had Aunt Jamie swooped in and made it all better :) They have missed her this week! While we were there Max said 'Aunt Jamie is nicer than you mom'. I had to laugh and then agree with him :)


I am sure Jamies dog, Tucker hasn't missed Mallory (and Max) terrorizing him. That poor dog! I have very affectionate children.




















Kelsey took us to the park in their neighborhood so the kids could play that first day. They were in need of a good stretch after our 4 hour flight!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your whole trip looks so fun! I love seeing pics of people that I remember from long ago crop up in your posts :)

Garner Family said...

Oh how fun! I am ready for another trip to WA. I told Josh next year that is what we r doing. It was nice to see places I haven't seen in a while.