So tonight I finished These is My Words. I cried like a baby the last few pages and will recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. I have been so busy with projects around the house *pictures coming soon. I feel like I going 10 different directions. But the last day of school is this Wednesday so I be able to relax for a few days before the real craziness begins and it won't end until the end of June. But I am so excited because we are headed home to Washington to visit with my 2 oldest sisters and brother, see my niece Kelsey graduate, visit with my best buddy Annie and her family all the way from Shanghai and maybe more fun things- anything is possible. I'm so giddy I could bust!!
PS* I did not eat all of this cake by myself!
And no B-day would be complete without a trip to Nippons. (I ate some grilled zucchini just for you Jamie ;-)
A tender moment caught on camera that I couldn't help but share.



5 comments:
Looks like you had a great b-day, despite the fact that you are now "in your 30's". It isn't that bad really. I feel like people take me more seriously now, which is always a good thing. Glad you had some yummy cake and fun celebrations. Happy Birthday!
Happy "belated" Birthday to you Al! Looks like you had a great weekend. I am enjoying being 30 for 2 months now and believe what you said. Your priorities change as you get "older". But its the greatest thing. Love ya and miss ya!
Happy day! How long are you going to be in WA?
I'm glad you read These Is My Words... did you know there are 3 more? Good news!
You are so cute! I so wish I was there to celebrate with you! But we will have a belated party in Washington!! Astoria maybe?! GOONIES!!!! Better yet - BIRTHDAY GOONIES!!! Love you!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday♥ I love you!
Post a Comment