So the first apron I did got a make-over once I finished the last one off. I got better at sewing in a straight line as I did them so the first one seemed pretty rough. But it all turned out great I think and have to admit that I'm hooked on this sewing thing now :)






Max with Mrs. Raynoso & Larson and his teacher Mrs. Noe. And a BIG thank you to Sister Sooter for helping me with the teachers aprons. She has the coolest embroidery machine!

Mallory with Mrs. Balsman & Mrs Rumbo and her teacher Mrs. Brahmstedt. I was frustrated that Mrs. Brahmstedt's name was too long to make visible so we decided to use her nickname MRS.B instead. I don't think she minded though :)

And now I realize that I missed Miss Reed modeling her apron too. I heard that it fits so thats all that matters right? :)


4 comments:
CUTE!!!
Great job!
I love the aprons! They turned out so cute and it looks like the teachers enjoyed them too!
I can't make some of these at Super Saturday! They are so cute!
Post a Comment