It's still winter (sigh) so to pass the time, here are a few recent favorites...

The author of this blog is so creative and gives great idea's for what I am totally in to... kids, creating and fun!!










The Love Comes Softly DVD series from Janette Oke. I know that the books are totally different than the movies but these are fun and sappy and everything a Little House on The Prairie fan (and that would be me) would love!
















This fabulous piano I found for FREE on Craigslist. My husband & father-in-law were WONDERFUL and went up to Wisconsin to pick it up for me. The kids are loving it and I am too! Now we just need to take some lessons ;)

























Mal's new ability to work my cell phone. She takes pictures and video of EVERYTHING! (even herself) It's fun.

2 comments:

JessG said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! We should do a play date some time soon.

Also--pretty find on Craiglist for that piano! Looks way nice!

Beth said...

Love the piano! As Napoleon Dynamite says, "LU-ckee"