School pictures... I got smart this year and volunteered to help! So when it was my kids turn I had the comb and hairspray ready :) And just an FYI I never buy the picture packages. I always just buy the CD for $20. Then when I get a snapfish email offering 50 prints for 50 cents I print out a bunch. Way cheaper and I get the rights to the pics too so I can do with them what I like :)

Also I am feeling total guilt because I haven't had their pictures taken professionally (well, besides school pics) since they were 3 years old!! Its so sad! I know that alot of people never buy school pictures but they are also really good about having family pics done. Its totally me though. I just need to get over the 'too fat' thing and do it!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andi and Jimmy said...

WOW, Mal's picture is really good. I can totally tell you were there! Max's is good too, but Mal just looks SOOO pretty. Tell her to stop, she needs to be ugly until she is 18 so no boys like her!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Such cute kids and they are getting so big. I love Malorie's smile.

Unknown said...

Those are great for school pics! The ones here have be WEIRD in the past!

Beth said...

love, love, love these!