While Max and daddy were away at the father/son campout Mallory had her spring recital. She did a really good job. She loved her class this year and has made some great friends!
sooo cute. I hope she never gives it up. That's one thing I regret during my childhood years, I never did dancing or sports or anything like that... and now that I'm married and a mom and older, it's too late for me to go back and try to do it. Never give it up Mal!
I love her pose in that top pic! You can tell she has natural grace, she "gets it". (Especially compared to the other little girl in the photo who looks like she's so uncomfortable!)
3 comments:
she looks so pretty and graceful! She's the perfect ballerina.
sooo cute. I hope she never gives it up. That's one thing I regret during my childhood years, I never did dancing or sports or anything like that... and now that I'm married and a mom and older, it's too late for me to go back and try to do it. Never give it up Mal!
I love her pose in that top pic! You can tell she has natural grace, she "gets it". (Especially compared to the other little girl in the photo who looks like she's so uncomfortable!)
Post a Comment