A little part of me died Saturday. We (and by we I mean Jesse) fixed our computer but lost my pictures, itunes music and documents from the past 4 years. I even have a portable backup driver for all of my stuff and I only copied maybe 1/3rd of them over. I could kick myself! Sniff! I am still crying...


** Edit to this post. I found a bunch of my pics on picasa web albums. ** YESSSSSS

3 comments:

Andi and Jimmy said...

jimmy did that too about a year ago. it's so nice that they can fix computers though! you'll be amazed what pics you can find from your blog, facebook, picasa, etc. it is really super sad though! :( do you ever upload pictures online to develop them from walmart, walgreens or shutterfly...bc they save your albums for a longggg time.

Unknown said...

I've been there too. Only the computer is still not fixed and with all the new pics, I haven't learned my lesson. I should go copy them now.

Allison said...

I will check walmart and sutterfly. Thanks for the idea andi!