Easter dump... picture dump that is.

After the kids got all of their loot we MADE them pose for a picture. There were 10 little kids and 50 adults following them around with camera's. I am sure my neighbors had a good laugh :)
Mally and Maddy. Aren't these girls cute?? My bad decisions caught on film. We were having a paper fight and long story short... I got Jim and Brooklyn GOOD! Too bad it was such a mess to clean up. I am still finding little papers!
This boy is such a hoot! His favorite word is WOW! Being around him makes me want to join the preggers bandwagon (seems like EVERYONE is pregnant right now) and pop another little boy out. Wish it were that easy :( The adult women. Please excuse the dark circles around my eyes... it had been a long 24 hours!



The boys and Brooklyn :) Can you tell Jess likes to tease Seth? The March & April birthday crew
I can't believe the twins are going to be 6 next week! Max loves Lego's and Mal can't seem to have enough A.G. doll stuff.

3 comments:

Bruce and Emily said...

This was a lot of fun! And the wreath looks so good! Thanks for hosting the party at your house!

Unknown said...

How fun to have so much family to celebrate with!

That boy reminds me of Russ... which is why I've found myself preggers again :) He's way too sweet!

Allison said...

Ya Emily's little guy is a sweetie :)