Here is a better picture of the glitter painting the kids and I did of Mallory at the cabin in Wisconsin.
And here is my glass block (this was the craft they were doing last night). I didn't get to put the lettering on it yet but played with the ribbon. I like it :)



4 comments:
I MUST try this! Maybe even today!
I didn't go to craft night either. Adam and I went out shopping and I totally lost track of time...shopping will do that to ya! I will definitely be at the next one to do my glass block and a wooden board though. Sounds fun!
I love it!! You always amaze me!!! Love you!
Hmmm. I like the looks of what you did! I just wish I could see it in person because I have a feelin' that it looks even MORE amazing...so creative!
Post a Comment