Cabin by the creek.

I have found my new favorite vacation spot in Fremont Wisconson- 3 hours north of home.
Last weekend we spent a relaxing & adventure filled 3 days with mom and my brother Seth up in this cabin. The only sounds to be heard were blue herron in the trees and the trickle of water from the creek. We sat on the porch and watched half a dozen chipmunks gather acorns. We caught countless frogs. Went on hikes- making our own trails as we went. I haven't felt so relaxed and peaceful since... hmmm. I Guess it's been awhile. But we all enjoyed every minute and my kids are still talking about it. Thanks mom!

 
 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that last shot... beautiful!

Allison said...

Thanks! The bark on the tree was my favorite :)

Garner Family said...

How peaceful! I need to find a quite place like that. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Blackberry Bratt said...

I didn't know you had this blog. I was still subscribed to your old blog. Did you ever recover your old posts?

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I'm so excited to see your new blog. This cabin looks like so much fun. I love places like that.

Allison said...

Jenn- no I never did recover those posts but live and learn right? :)