So now that Super Saturday's are over I am trying to follow the council given to have mini classes that meet the needs of the sisters on an ongoing basis. We've been doing a craft night every other Friday night (Fri. Aug 21st is our next one if you can join us). It's been really fun! We have other classes going on too-- this one is my favorite though :)
So here are a few of my creations. I have made over 20 of the corkscrew bows now and 4 tutu's. I have been messing around with ribbon to make those other alligator clippies. It's really fun! You should try it.




3 comments:
you did such a good job on your crafts, they look so cute! I'm actually in charge of my wards' super saturday and hadn't heard of us not supposed to have them anymore? I've looked online and can't find anything...hmmm...
You know I love craftiness in general :)
I think there's some wording that can help you get around that super saturday ban :) Ask for the letter!
I love them! Can't wait until Allie can wear things like this especially since Hannah won't let me touch her hair!!
Post a Comment