I got a message from district 100 this afternoon saying that our school district is closed until further notice due to a suspected case of swine flu. I am still in disbelief that this is happening-- especially so close to home. It's like I am living in the movie 'I am Legend'. But I would never be one of the last people on the planet. I'm not that resourceful :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry!!!!
:)
Easy for me to say, right? :)

Andi and Jimmy said...

thanks al! i know, i'm super excited to paint! it actually is a different house than we we're telling you about....better one by far. it's one that we have really wanted but didn't think it would still be around by the time we got all our stuff together, but an offer fell through the table and we sneaked in before anyone else. it's a real steal. anyway we'll let you know how it goes :)