And this is my new phone! It's a Samsung Rant. Pretty snazzy right? I feel so cool to have a purple phone that takes great pictures *see below, is capable of ring back tones so when my peeps call they will hear a delicious song by Anberlin, that can surf the Internet, play music, watch TV & has a GPS. It's not just Kip anymore- I am officially in love with technology!
And this is my new phone! It's a Samsung Rant. Pretty snazzy right? I feel so cool to have a purple phone that takes great pictures *see below, is capable of ring back tones so when my peeps call they will hear a delicious song by Anberlin, that can surf the Internet, play music, watch TV & has a GPS. It's not just Kip anymore- I am officially in love with technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lucky! I want a new phone, but have to wait until my contract is up in the fall. *sigh* Oh well, tell me if you like your phone and maybe I will add it to my wish list.
That is amazing that a phone can do so much. I'm still in the dark ages with a phone that doesn't even take pictures. Oh, well, priorities will be different down the road, but for now, it works for what I need it to. I'm glad you get to go to the library often now. Books are a great thing, especially during the summer.
Fo' shizzle my nizzle! (ewwww, that doesn't sound right) Anyway, you are super fly home slice! And I don't think I've ever seen a purple phone before. Very cool!
Post a Comment