Where to begin?? This weekend was a little hectic! We started out on Saturday morning getting food finished up for the Easter lunch/egg hunt at Aunt Pam's. Dropped the food off then ran over to a little friends birthday party at Belvidere park. Then dashed back to Aunt Pam's just in time. We all had SO MUCH FUN! Pam had all of her kids + spouses + kiddo's home for Easter (which totaled 15 kids! not counting my two). Max and Mallory loved playing with new friends. I must confess that I am still a little confused on what they should call them- cousins?? But since these kids are Jesse's cousins children, would that make them my children's 2nd cousins? You can think I am dumb. It won't hurt my feelings.

Anyway, so Pam was appropriately named 'the hostess-with-the-mostess' after putting on a lovely afternoon of food and entertainment for everyone. Thanks Pammie!


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: