Max & Mal are taking swim lesson's at the Y right now. They are both doing really well. Jess had his work clothes/boots on when he came to watch yesterday so he stayed out & watched through the glass. These pics are from his Blackberry. Not too bad for a cellphone pic I think :)
Mal was up periodically throughout the night. She had a temp and was coughing non-stop. Max was coughing too but he didn't feel feverish (he refused to let me take his temp!). So I am totally dragging this morning. I am so grateful I don't have any church assignments today-- I can just go and not have to think too hard ;) Jess is going to have to take one for the team today and stay home with Mal. Ah the joys of raising kids!


 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andi and Jimmy said...

we've had the same thing here...cough and fever. sleepless nights are great!

Unknown said...

Those are great pics! And thanks for the reminder, I need to head to the Y and sign up today! :)