We have been redoing Max's bedroom the past month. I DID NOT want to do it in Lightning McQueen but little boy has a mind of his own! So CARS it is :( But I think it turned out pretty cute and Maxy is so happy. And that's really all that matters right :)
3 comments:
it is cute! plus even though you didn't want to do cars, you didn't put up anything permanent with them... so when he decides he's too cool for cars, all you have to do is change the curtains and bed spread. hope his name on the wall turned out!
i didn't end up doing it yet. i could never find the right red-- i still want to do it maybe gray or a different blue. hmmm...
I think it looks great. I know what you mean though. Gareth did Gavin's room in Las Vegas in Super Heroes both DC and Marvel... just a plethora of muscles basically. I liked it at first, but for 6 years now? And when you put all the money into it, it's hard to do something else. Now the boys share a room and it works for both and they like it... but yeah, I wouldn't cry if I had to change it ;)
Post a Comment