I still want the story on what happened to the old one... I'm scared now!
yeah! i've sure missed you :(
Good luck! Thanks again for taking Chase today. I haven't heard back from Amy. I left her a message. I guess I will let you know if tomorrow for lunch is a go or not.
I'm soooooo glad you're back Allison :)Love you!
Love the new blog look! Glad to have you back, even though I totally understand the ups and downs of blogging. TTYL!
I love your family photo! And Mallory definitely looks like a Weber (sorry, Jesse!)
I'm so glad your back! I like seeing how the kids are growing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I still want the story on what happened to the old one... I'm scared now!
yeah! i've sure missed you :(
Good luck! Thanks again for taking Chase today. I haven't heard back from Amy. I left her a message. I guess I will let you know if tomorrow for lunch is a go or not.
I'm soooooo glad you're back Allison :)
Love you!
Love the new blog look! Glad to have you back, even though I totally understand the ups and downs of blogging. TTYL!
I love your family photo! And Mallory definitely looks like a Weber (sorry, Jesse!)
I'm so glad your back! I like seeing how the kids are growing.
Post a Comment